How do I create a Tenant Area?
To create your Tenant Area visit www.parisattitude.com. Go to the top of the navigation bar and click on Log In > Tenant Area.
How do I recover my password if I forget it?
Please note that when you send us a booking request, a Tenant Area is created automatically.
Recovering your password is simple: just go to www.parisattitude.com and click on Log In > Tenant Area in the top bar. Then click on "Forgot your Password?", fill in your email address and a new password will be sent to you.
How do I search for an apartment on the website?
How do I book an apartment through the website?
Online Booking, what is it?
Follow these steps to book your apartment with Paris Attitude:
- Select one or more apartments that you would like to rent
- Send an online rental request
- Within 24-hours your dedicated advisor will contact you to follow up on your request
- When you have decided on an apartment, you advisor contacts the owner to confirm its availability for your dates
- To finalize your reservation just send us the necessary documents (ID, proof of address ...) and your payment
- Once both you and the landlord have signed the contract, your landlord will tell you how to pay the rent and the security deposit
- You will be put in touch with the landlord to agree on a convenient time for the handover of keys.
Some apartments can also be booked directly online. These can be recognized by the green "Book Online" button. You have an option to hold these for 24-hours before confirming a booking. The apartment's owner will then have 24-hours to validate the booking online.
The Online Booking system lets you book accommodation directly from the Paris Attitude website by placing a firm option on an apartment you wish to rent. Online Booking is now available for rentals of less than 41 nights. Soon, you will be able to make online bookings for long-term rentals as well.
Online booking, how does it work?
Apartment owners then have 24-hours to accept or refuse a reservation request.
The booking process is quick and easy:
- Select the apartment you wish to rent
- Sign the rental agreement and give authorization for Paris Attitude to take its agency fees from your credit card. This amount is only charged if the landlord accepts your booking request.
Thanks to the online booking system, reservations can now be made outside of Paris Attitude's normal office hours including evenings and weekends.
Of course, Paris Attitude advisors continue to oversee and finalize each reservation.
What is Paris Attitude?
Founded in 2001, Paris Attitude is the market leader in furnished apartment rentals in Paris. The agency offers over 6,000 furnished apartments in all Paris districts as well as some of the suburbs (Neuilly-sur-Seine, Boulogne-Billancourt, and Levallois-Perret). Paris Attitude offers apartments for business trips, students, and expatriates. It also offers apartments for those who wish to stay in Paris for periods from one week to a year, or even longer.
What is the role of Paris Attitude?
Our advisors rigorously apply strict quality criteria when selecting apartments. This ensures that all apartments are in perfect condition and fully equipped with everything from linen and Internet access to all kitchen appliances. All of our apartments are ready to move into.
When you make a rental request, your Paris Attitude consultant supports you in your search for a furnished apartment that meets your needs. Our advisors speak French, English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and Chinese ensuring they can provide you with personalized advice.
How to contact us?
Paris Attitude checks all the rentals on our site www.parisattitude.com and remains by your side during your search for a furnished apartment.
Paris Attitude's mission is to:
- offer you a wide choice of furnished rental apartments, each of which has been visited, checked and selected according to our strict quality criteria (neighborhood, standing, equipment ...)
- to accompany you in your search for a furnished rental and help you define your needs according to the characteristics of the Paris market:
- the type of furnished apartment required (studio, 1 or 2 bedrooms? Which area? Etc ...)
- equipment (elevator, television, Internet? ...)
- the neighborhood (tourist, popular, residential, business ...)
- accessibility (in relation to public transport, your place of work, main tourist sites)
- its proximity to certain places (your office, a school?)
- your budget
- find an apartment that fits your needs
- help you create a good tenant record
- draw up the furnished property rental contract between you and the landlord. This can be signed electronically from a distance.
We guarantee to answer any requests within 24 business hours. Paris Attitude offers you an opportunity to make last-minute bookings for short or long stays. All requests are processed as quickly as possible.
Reaching us is simple. Contact us by
phone at +33 (0) 1 42 96 31 46
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our offices which are open Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 19:00:
21, Rue Vauvenargues
Metro: Line 13 - Guy Môquet or Line 12 Lamarck-Caulincourt
You can also send any comments, complaints or suggestions for improvement to our Quality Service by clicking here
or by mail to the following address:
PARIS ATTITUDE - Quality Service
21, Rue Vauvenargues