Who is Paris Attitude?
Since its launch in 2001, Paris Attitude has become the leader in furnished apartment rentals in Paris. The agency has more than 6,000 furnished apartments on its website, covering all districts of Paris and some of its suburbs (Neuilly-sur-Seine, Boulogne-Billancourt, Levallois-Perret, and Puteaux). Paris Attitude has apartments available for business stays, for students, and for expatriates as well as for those who wish to stay in Paris for periods lasting from one week to a year or longer.
All of our apartments are rigorously selected by advisors using our strict quality control criteria. This guarantees that the apartments are in perfect condition and offered complete with all the necessary equipment: from linen and Internet access to a fully-equipped kitchen. All of our apartments are ready to move into.
Why should I entrust my apartment to Paris Attitude?
What types of contract do you offer?
Do you own a furnished apartment located in Paris or its suburbs (Neuilly-sur-Seine, Boulogne-Billancourt, Levallois-Perret, and Puteaux) and want to rent it out because you are not occupying it all of the time?
By entrusting the rental of your apartment to Paris Attitude, you will benefit from our know-how and expertise.
Discover all the advantages:
- Sector expertise: Paris Attitude is a leader in the field of furnished apartment rentals in Paris. We have more than 16-years experience in the sector.
- A valued relationship: With Paris Attitude you benefit from a valued relationship with a local expert. Due to its local presence and thanks to a dedicated Customer Service department the agency has maintained its human character while being fully able to meet the needs of both landlords and tenants. We assign a dedicated advisor to each of our landlords and always ensure a response to any communication within 24-hours.
- Irreproachable quality: The quality of our services is built into our DNA. One of these services is an administrative and accounting team dedicated to monitoring your rental income.
- A quality clientele: We rigorously check all of our tenant profiles and have built up an international and professional client base that trusts us implicitly.
- Flexible services: To support you in the most effective way, we offer flexibility in our services according to your needs. These services range from basic to complete management as well as a à la carte service for immediate needs (domestic cleaning, managing the entry and exit of tenant, inventories ...)
- Innovative processes and tools: To facilitate communications and procedures we offer an electronic signature facility, an online apartment booking system ...
We offer our apartment owners two types of contract - with or without full management.
How does my apartment become featured on the Paris Attitude website?
For more information and details of our contracts, please contact a Paris Attitude advisor. They will be happy to discuss with you the type of contract that best suits your needs.
How can I ensure the best position for my ad in your site's search engine?
Do you want to offer a furnished apartment in Paris or its suburbs for rental? To be featured on the Paris Attitude website, simply fill out the Owner Form which you will find here
. Notify us about your property this way or simply contact us by phone.
An advisor will then contact you to discuss your needs and arrange a visit to your apartment. During this visit, they will take photographs of the apartment using a professional camera. They will discuss and agree the rental conditions with you (duration, amount of rent ...) then give you a management contract to read, sign and return to us.
As soon as we receive the signed contract, we draft an advertisement, submit it for your approval and, if you are happy, we post it online and search for a tenant for your apartment.
How is my rental price fixed?
Here are some factors that ensure your ad is well positioned on our website:
- Keep your calendar updated: Make sure you keep your calendar fully up to date by adding new bookings as you receive them (even if these are not via our site). The best way to optimize the positioning of your ad is to update your calendar monthly.
- Respond within a maximum of 24-hours: Respond as quickly as possible (within a maximum of 24-hours) to all inquiries and reservations.
- Accepting rental requests: You may refuse a rental application but if you refuse more than one in a row it adversely affects the position of your listing.
- Use the online booking system: Online booking speeds up the process for tenants. This is why we give higher priority to apartment owners who accept online bookings.
Follow these tips then the positioning of your ad will be better.
The rental value of your apartment depends on the neighborhood, its surface area, the floor it is on (whether there is an elevator or not), and its equipment. We agree on the price of the rent with you during the visit to your apartment when we take photographs. This may be subject to alteration later.
Do I need to renovate my apartment?
We always strive to offer the apartment at the right price to optimize its rental chances while satisfying the owner.
Only if it has not been recently decorated and/or is not in a good general condition.
Do you accept apartments in all areas of Paris?
Paris Attitude only offers furnished and fully-equipped apartments that have been recently redecorated or are still in an excellent condition.
If redecoration is necessary, we recommend a simple decor with neat, practical furniture that is contemporary without being too fragile.
Yes, of course. Paris Attitude selects apartments throughout Paris and in some nearby suburbs such as Neuilly, Boulogne-Billancourt, Levallois-Perret, and Puteaux.
Please note, however, that central Paris is the preferred choice of our clients, in particular, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th districts or in some cases the 7th, 8th, and 16th arrondissements. Other neighborhoods are considered more for medium to long term rentals.