The Renter Area is an online service offered free of charge by PARIS ATTITUDE and available on its website via the Web and its mobile site.
The Renter Area enables Users, through the creation of a personal renter account, to facilitate their searches and management of furnished rentals by:
• MANAGING their profiles, i.e. name, date of birth, address, email, login password, phone number, uploading a photograph and/or an ID
• TRACKING their reservations (property address, online download of rental and/or agency agreements, invoices)
• CREATING news alerts
• SAVING a list of favorite apartments
These terms present the modalities and rules to follow for the proper use of the Renter Area. They shall apply to any User with a renter account who accesses the Renter Area.
These terms shall be binding for the entire duration of access to the Renter Area and until new terms replace them.
The User may at any time renounce the use of the services provided by the Renter Area but shall remain responsible for any prior use.
Access, registration, and use of Renter Area are free.
3. Information regarding PARIS ATTITUDE
PARIS ATTITUDE SARL is a company specializing in the temporary rental of furnished apartments in Paris.
Registered offices: 28 rue Feydeau 75002 PARIS FRANCE
Paris RCS: B 439 328 410
Siret No.: 439 328 410 000 30
Share capital: 8,000 euros.
Tel No.: +33 (0)1 42 96 31 46
Managers: Frédéric Lecoq and Thomas Elisian
Publication director: Frédéric Lecoq
Holders of Realtors' cards No. T9852 and G5097 issued by the Police Headquarters of Paris
Financial guarantee No. LEGAI01294 underwritten by LLOYD’S France SA for an amount of 120 000€.
The www.parisattitude.com site is the property of Frédéric LECOQ
RCS Paris B439 328 410 - Professional card No. T9852
Company form : LLC - Share Capital 8000€
The www.parisattitude.com website is hosted by: Morea (http://www.morea.fr/)
Capitalized at €37,000 - Siret No. 482 67 170 000 19 – APE 7022Z
Registered offices :
Building D - Rue des Champs - 91830 LE COUDRAY MONTCEAUX
Renter area: A reserved space on the website of the company PARIS ATTITUDE, for Users who hold a renter account, where they can notably manage their profile and track their reservations at the following address: www.parisattitude.com
Renter account: A personal account created by a User, accessed with a username and password giving him/her access to the Renter Area
Cookie: A cookie is a text file that can be saved, depending on your settings, in a dedicated area on the hard disk of your computer, phone or tablet, when you visit an online service using your browsing software.
A cookie file enables the issuer to identify the computer, phone or tablet on which it has been saved during, throughout its validity period, i.e., for 13 months.
User: natural or legal person having a renter account allowing him/her to access the Renter Area free of charge.
5. Accessing the Renter Area
Access to Renter Area is gained through a username and password chosen by the User and constituting the renter account. These usernames and passwords are personal and strictly confidential. The User is solely responsible for the use of his/her renter account and for the access to Renter Area that will be conducted under his/her username and password.
The User must fill in the fields identified as mandatory. Filling out mandatory form fields is essential.
1. The User must access via his/her renter account and navigate the Renter Area in accordance with these general terms, and in general with the instructions online.
2. The User hereby agrees to provide thorough, accurate personal information without PARIS ATTITUDE being required to verify its completeness and accuracy.
This information must be justified at the first request from PARIS ATTITUDE.
The User hereby agrees to notify PARIS ATTITUDE of any difficulties regarding access to the Renter Area or in general any particular difficulty with the following address: mailto:email@example.com
In case of errors made by the User regarding the email address entered or any other problem regarding the User's account, PARIS ATTITUDE hereby reserves the right to block access to the Renter Area until the problem is resolved.
3. The User acknowledges that access codes are personal and considered used by him/her.
4. In the event of the theft of his/her password, the User shall inform PARIS ATTITUDE electronically at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of discovering the theft of his/her password.
1. In principle, the Renter Area is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
However, the User hereby acknowledges that the Renter Area may, and without this list being exhaustive:
- Be unavailable because of maintenance operations;
- Be modified: developments and improvements can be made, the terms of access may be modified, features may be added or removed;
- Stop, permanently or temporarily, in whole or in part.
In no event shall such modifications or inability to access the Renter Area give rise to compensation.
2. The User hereby agrees not to create or use other accounts than that initially created, without the prior written consent of PARIS ATTITUDE. Otherwise, all subsequent renter accounts may be removed.
3. The User also hereby agrees to accept the characteristics and limitations of the Internet and have knowledge of the nature of communications networks, in particular their technical performance and response times for consulting, querying, or transferring data. The User is also hereby aware that the data circulating on the Internet is not necessarily protected, particularly against possible diversions. Any disruption or damage inherent to communication networks shall constitute a force majeure event.
4. In accordance with the French law of January 6, 1978 as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the User has the right to query, access, and modify/delete data concerning him/her as well as a right of opposition for legitimate reasons that his/her personal data are subject to processing, and a right to object to prospecting, particularly commercial. The User can exercise these rights by mail accompanied by a copy of a signed ID sent to the following address email@example.com
PARIS ATTITUDE hereby agrees to respect the privacy of its customers and also hereby agrees to ensuring that all of their personal information and data shall be considered confidential information.
The processing of files on Rental Area Users has been declared to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL).
All the personal data of Renter Area Users is subject to electronic archiving for its entire service life and is deleted when you delete the renter account.
The User also hereby acknowledges that his/her personal data indicated on the registration form is subject to processing by PARIS ATTITUDE, the sole purpose of which is property management and trading.
Only the cookie issuer can read or modify the information contained on it.
The cookies used can be used to identify the services and items that the User has visited, and more generally his/her behavior in terms of browsing.
This information is useful for:
- Facilitating your browsing
on our site by adapting its presentation to your display preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) based on your computer, phone or tablet, by storing the information that you have already filled in and by implementing security measures,
- Improving our services
by establishing statistics and traffic volume and the use of the various components of our website, in order to improve its usefulness and the experience,
- Adapting the advertising proposed
by counting the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and by adapting our advertising depending on your experience on our site.
Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram (Social Media)
Share, Like, Comment
Utm – Affil – Zan
Custom display of banner ads from outside the Parisattitude.com website
You have several options available for managing cookies.
We hereby inform you that any settings changes may affect your browsing on the internet and our website, as well as your conditions for accessing certain services that require the use of a cookie.
You can choose at any time to express and change your wishes regarding cookies, as described below.
- You can set your web browser
to accept or reject all cookies. Keep in mind that if you disable all cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on any websites. So you will need re-enter them each time you visit certain sites that require a login password.
- For each cookie, you are free to accept or reject
saving it on your computer, phone or tablet, and delete your cookies at regular intervals if you so desire.
For more information on methods you can use to control the cookies on your computer, phone or tablet, you can visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr
To configure your browser :
If you use Firefox :
1. Open Firefox
2. Hit the "Alt" key
3. On the menu at the top of the page, click on "Tools" then "Options"
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. On the right side of the "History" dropdown menu, click "Use custom settings for history"
6. A bit lower, uncheck "Accept cookies from sites"
7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
Tip: On a MAC, go directly in Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > and just check "Tell websites I do not want to be tracked."
If you use Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. On the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
4. Click on "Advanced," and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click the Tools icon on the menu bar
3. Select "Settings"
4. Click the "Privacy" section, then click "Content settings"
5. On the dropdown menu, select "Block cookies"
If you use Safari:
1. Open Safari
2. On the top menu bar, click "Safari," then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept Cookies," click "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies already stored on your computer, phone or tablet, click "Show Cookies"
8. Miscellaneous provisions
1. These provisions are governed by French law.
2. The User is hereby informed of the possible use, in the event of a dispute, of conventional mediation or any other alternative dispute resolution method.